Welcome to the 10th Annual Sea Dwellers Dive Center Reunion Weekend!
November 3rd – 6th, 2016
3 nights/2 days diving / Holiday Inn Key Largo Resort
Reunion Weekend is a festive gathering of like minded scuba divers at Sea Dwellers Dive Center of Key Largo! Most of the divers have been diving with Sea Dwellers for many years, decades even we’re proud to say! During this special time we offer a special guest presentation, daily activities, Party, activities and of course, scuba diving!
This year we’re featuring a special presentation & tour of the the “History of Diving Museum!” A presentation will highlight the “Fleet of 1733″….the fleet of Spanish Galleons sunk off the Keys by a great Hurricane. The wreckage is still being salvaged today!
This year’s activities will include:
- – Hawaiian Luau Party / including dinner & refreshments
- – Friday 2-location dive trip after presentation
- – Special Presentation at the History of Diving Museum
- – Saturday 3-location dive trip including lunch on the water!
- – Night Dive (Additional)
- – Photo Contest
- – Much Camaradarie with fellow divers
- – And much more!
3 nights/2 days (5 dives total per diver)
(Includes room, 5 dives, 1 lunch, 1 dinner party & activities)
For Reservations call…