SSI Open Water Diver Certification Course with Sea Dwellers
Are you ready to embark on one of the greatest adventures of your life? With 72% of our planet covered in water, your options to explore are limitless! Join us on your SCUBA adventure... Learn to dive in beautiful Key Largo while exploring world-famous Molasses Reef
! Enjoy your time learning while watching the sea turtles, fish, and vast marine life...
Did you know Key Largo was designated a National Marine Sanctuary in 1975, the first of its kind! Why learn to dive in a quarry at home when you can join us on your life-changing adventure while exploring the coral reefs! Come with us to change your life and earn your Internationally Recognized SSI Certification... Your ticket to explore the underwater world. Why Sea Dwellers?
Its simple... You get MORE, and you get EXPERTS. We only use In-house, certified Instructors that have completed background tests and are subject to randomized drug testing. This allows us to control the quality of instruction, which provides you and your family with the safest and best experience.
- 6 Open Water Dives – 2 more dives than the minimum required, and 2 more than ANY OTHER Dive Shop includes in the Florida Keys!
- More Pool Time – Sea Dwellers’ Instructors are here to help you learn, it all starts in the pool, take as much time as you need!
- No Pressure – We believe that scuba diving should be fun, and we’re here to work with you at your own pace!
- Learn at home on your PC or iPad – We can register you for the online version of the academics, call us toll-free for this option!
The SSI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development (online, home study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills: Completed at the beautiful Holiday Inn Key Largo Pool
- Open Water Dives to review your skills and explore!
The “Ultimate Dive Experience”
While training develops knowledge and skills, the only way to get experience is to go diving. This is why Sea Dwellers & SSI encourages more open water dives during training instead of just the minimum number of dives as required by industry standards.
The more you dive, the more you will enjoy the sport! With us you get more diving, explore new worlds,meet new friends ad see why diving with Sea Dwellers stands for “The Ultimate Dive Experience”! We believe that the more diving you are able to do when you first get scuba certified, the more likely you will be to come back down diving again in the not too distant future. This is our goal, to provide you with ample time in the water to enable you to be comfortable, and happy with your abilities, which will entice you to keep diving! The happy diver is the diver that will keep diving!
We specialize in scuba Instruction, our course is different than others, and it shows in the popularity of our Instructional courses, and it also shows in the number of repeat customers we have return year after year to dive with us! We’re grateful for our customers, and we strive to make diving fun! How Does It Work?
Just click the banner below to register & start your academics now…Call us toll-free and reserve the in-water portion of your course! The online training deposit is included in your fee you pay when you arrive for your course here in Key Largo! Deposits
We do charge a $150 non-refundable deposit
per student to cover the cost of the online academics, which is applied towards the total cost of your course.Scuba Diving Medical Form:
Download and complete prior to arrival. If any "yes" answers, please complete form and bring to your Physician to review and clear you to dive.
Any student participating in Instruction Courses with Sea Dwellers has a 20% off discount for any items in our shop.